Step one estimate
There are several ways to receive an estimate. One is to email a drawing of your layout including dimensions. Visit our showroom and bring your info with you. If you prefer, We can come and visit your home. There, we will take measurements, hear your vision, make suggestions, and share more about our company and our work. Based on the information we will give you an estimate.
Step Two: Choosing your countertop material
If you are not sure what material to choose please vist our showroom, we can guide you through the pros and cons of each material be it Natural Stone, Quartz or Solid Surface. We strongly recommend that if choose natural stone that you hand pick your stone by viewing full size slabs, rather than small samples. From one of our local slab warehouses.
Step Three: Placing an Order
Should you decide to proceed with an order, you will be given an agreement form outlining project specifications and an invoice for down payment. We require a signed contract form and a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed. Once agreement from and deposit have been received, a place for your project will be reserved on our schedule.
Our Customer Checklist informs you of preparations needed to be in place before the template can be scheduled. We must have all sinks and stoves/cooktops on site before the countertops can be installed. We will schedule the template when everything on the list is ready, and new cabinets have been installed.
Step Four: The In-Home Template
State-of-the-art laser equipment is used to measure countertops with precision. The measurements are then transformed digitally into exact templates. This process makes it possible to create templates with minimal disruption to the homeowner--no plumbing disconnect or countertop removal until the day of installation. Please note, the person responsible for decision-making must be present for this scheduled appointment. WE DO NOT RECONNECT PLUMBING
Step five: Fabrication
Your slabs will be sent to our fabrication facility in Jane mo. Where our state of the art CNC Sawjet will cut out your project using the digital template we made at your home.
Step SIX: The Installation
What to expect
- Installation of a typical kitchen will take the better part of a day.
- Please have cabinets empty where the sink and cooktop are being istalled
- Application of the adhesive produces a very strong smell. If you are sensitive to smells, you may want to make arrangements to be elsewhere during this short part of the process.
- Small tasks, such as drilling of faucet holes, may be done on site, producing a minimal amount of dust.
- Cutting of Cooktops and drop in sinks may cause dust
- Although our installers are careful, it is possible that the installation process will result in a few nicks on the walls around the countertops. Some touch-ups may be necessary after the stone has been installed.